The BMW club of Ottawa is hosting a street survival school on October 14th 2017. If you want to learn some defensive driving skills with excellent instruction this is the event for you! We are looking for new to experienced drivers. All levels and vehicles are welcome. We will have lots of different setting for you learn and practice your skills.
You will have:
- One-on-one in-car instruction
- In-classroom learning and collaboration
- Hands-on, emergency situation avoidance and recovery maneuvers
- Skidpad, Slalom, Emergency Lane change and other car control exercises
- Opportunity to learn how to handle your own car in emergency situations
Lots of learning and fun in a friendly and supportive environment!
Registration Link: msreg.com/